[Pw_forum] espresso-6.0-beta hybrid ACE

Biswajit Santra bishalya at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 16:58:18 CEST 2016

Dear Simone,

Thank you very much for the kind notification.

Just to confirm the first set of lines are in the file PW/src/electrons.f90
, line number 1235 - 1236.

The 2nd set is in PW/sec/exx.f90 , line number 2825 - 2826.

So far, I just did one test calculation with ACE. I did not see any
significant change in the computational time. Could you tell me what is
your experience in this regard?

Best wishes,
Biswajit

Biswajit Santra