[Pw_forum] strange population analysis result, in PW v 5.4

Yi Wang wangwy13 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 15:32:45 CEST 2016

Dear Dr. Paolo,

Many thanks for the explanation!

I read make_pointlists.f90 to understand this. About the radius, I think,
would not it be reasonable to calculate distmin in a.u. cartesian
coordinates, and then directly get r_m(nt) in a.u. unit, finally give its
equivalent of alat unit as r_m(nt)/alat? That would ensure a same
integration for all cases (and won't be harmful if an option for r_m is
directly allowed in input)

Yi Wang

--
Yi Wang
Ph.D candidate at Nanjing University of Science and Technology

On Mon, 05 Sep 2016 18:00:25 +0800, Paolo Giannozzi