[Pw_forum] ev.x issue on recent QE release

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 15:03:32 CET 2016

Dear QE Community members,

I am facing an issue in ev.x command, see below;

laptop/new:~/Espresso_test/PbO$ *ev.x*
     Lattice parameter or Volume are in (au, Ang) > *au*
     Enter type of bravais lattice (fcc, bcc, sc, noncubic) > *noncubic*
     *ev: unexpected lattice non       *
                                        * >>> how to overcome this problem?*
laptop/new:~/Espresso_test/PbO$

I found a link to solve it but it contains very short description.  please
help me.

http://www.qe-forge.org/gf/project/q-e/tracker/?action=Track
erItemEdit&tracker_item_id=162

One of my colleague have different option. In his version he has "hex"
option instead of nocubic.

Waiting for our kind response

Kind regards

K. C. Bhamu