[Pw_forum] HSE functional problem

Federico Iori federico.iori at u-psud.fr
Fri Oct 21 11:33:15 CEST 2016

are you sure about a ecutwfc =140 Ry?

Since you didn't put neither the atomic species neither the pseudopotentials you use it is difficult to say.

What about if you do the non magnetic configuration without doubling the cell thou and with the same parameters? does it work or not?

Federico IORI
Marie Curie Fellow
Laboratoire de Physique des Solides
Bâtiment 510 - Rue André Rivière