[Pw_forum] HSE functional problem

Federico Iori federico.iori at u-psud.fr
Fri Oct 21 09:23:12 CEST 2016

Hi and good morning

I've found this...
https://www.mail-archive.com/pw_forum@pwscf.org/msg26118.html

it seems a memory problem

or

http://qe-forge.org/pipermail/pw_forum/2014-April/103824.html

it depends by the settings in your input file.

Maybe you should check the nq1, nq2, nq3 values and maybe the amount of G-vectors you put in the Fock exchange ecutfock and even the number of k-point in your k-point mesh.

Even because you should carefullly converged w.r.t these parameters to be sure your calculation is accurate enough.

I hope this can help.

Cheers
Federico

Federico IORI