[Pw_forum] cp.x output with cppp.x not showing correct atom type?

Rolly Ng rollyng at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 08:28:31 CEST 2016

Dear cp.x users,

I have completed my first cp simulation with benzene and its output with
cppp.x to produce an axfs file.

The geometry at ground state looks okay and the starting atomic position
was copied from a previous pw.x run with 'relax'.

My question with the cp.x output is that the axfs file seems not
carrying the correct atomic type info? The carbon atom was
miss-identified as Mg?

How can I correct my problem?

Best,
Rolly