[Pw_forum] Quantum ESPRESSO @ Exabyte.io

Suza W suza.rri at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:55:40 CEST 2016

Very good news! thanks a lot Timur.

Science must be enjoyed by all and should not be limited only within the
rich and big groups, who have money, power and control to buy large
supercomputers. The exabyte platform would presumably help talented but
unfortunate small groups.

Is there anyone in Quantum ESPRESSO who could sell or rent his/her DFPT+U
code? Is anyone aware of any DFPT+U version like the student version of
Matlab or something? I know, VASP has DFPT+U option for the zone-center
point, but it is super-expensive economically.

Sincerely,
Suza

School of Physics and Electronic Sciences
Changsha University of Science and Technology,
Changsha,  People’s Republic of China