[Pw_forum] Environ failed with graphene

Rolly Ng rollyng at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:30:18 CEST 2016

Dear Oliviero,

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. I am stating 'relax'
calculation with optimized structure in vacuum so I revised my
environ.in as,

&ENVIRON
         verbose = 0 ,
     environ_restart = .true. ,
            environ_thr = 0.5 ,
        environ_type = input ,
env_static_permittivity = 78.3 ,
              tolrhopol = 1.d-12 ,
           mixrhopol = 0.5 ,
/

I am using the following command to run pw.x with Environ plugin,
rolly at node06:~/QE530-CPU/espresso-5.3.0/bin> mpirun -np 24 ./pw.x
--environ -inp ~/rolly/file.in |tee ~/rolly/file.out
It works but I have to place the environ.in at the same directory as
pw.x, that is ~/QE530-CPU/espresso-5.3.0/bin

How can I place environ.in at the same directory as file.in? What
command should I use to instruct pw.x to look for the environ.in?
rolly at node06:~/QE530-CPU/espresso-5.3.0/bin> mpirun -np 24 ./pw.x
-environ ~/rolly/environ.in -inp ~/rolly/file.in |tee ~/rolly/file.out

Thanks for your patient.

Best,
Rolly