[Pw_forum] Question regarding QE-GPU 6 availability

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:41:37 CET 2016

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 5:16 PM, Josue Itsman Clavijo Penagos <
jiclavijop at unal.edu.co> wrote:

> Also, just to clarify: Is the Adaptively Compressed Operator for EXX
>  activated just by compiling with the -D__EXX_ACE flag added inside
> make.sys after the ./configure step?

inside "make.inc" (new name, to prevent trouble with mailers not liking
*.sys files).

> it is almost absolutely clear to me that the public QE packages are
> already corrected

not sure what you mean, anyway: a few more fixes can be found in the
snapshots in http://qe-forge.org/snapshots/

Paolo
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222