[Pw_forum] charge density

Uri Argaman argamanu at post.bgu.ac.il
Sun Nov 20 10:14:40 CET 2016

Dear Alexandra Davila

I also publish a message about this subject a few days ago. I also think it
something with the pseudopotential but I check it also for norm-conserving
pseudopotential and I have the same problem. In your message you write:

"From each file I obtain different values 6.79 and 7.42 respectively." What
are exactly these values? These values are the same of all the values of
the charge differences which should be zero? Do you use plot_num=9?

I note that I am not a developer but I am using QE for a long time.

Uri Argaman

Ben-Gurion University

Israel