[Pw_forum] lambda.x input

Subhodip Chatterjee subhopcqc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:01:40 CET 2016

Dear QE developers,

I have some confusions regarding the q-points input of lambda.x. And I
found an old post,
http://www.mail-archive.com/pw_forum@pwscf.org/msg20240.html, which
addressed exactly the same issue. In short:

1. Why it is recommended to use the q-grid obtained from kpoints.x instead
of ph.x output? I've noticed that the q-points are not exactly same.

2. What should be the order of the elph files? Use of the grid from
kpoints.x automatically leads to the confusion of the order of the elph
files, since these files corresponds to the q-points generated by ph.x.

​Best regards
Subhodip​

--
*Subhodip Chatterjee*