[Pw_forum] LSDA calculation with Hybrid functional

Rita Maji rita.maji at niser.ac.in
Tue Nov 8 06:21:27 CET 2016

Dear Dr. Lorenzo,
I want to compare this results with already reported result using some
other package, so the convergence for each step and also at the end the
value of total energy is very necessary to get an idea whether it is
magnetic or non-magnetic ground states, that is why I want to see all
energy contribution at each iteration steps. So, according to your previous
mail changing the print command I will be able to do that .

Thanking You,
Sincerely,
 Rita
NISER, BHUBANESWAR, INDIA