[Pw_forum] Saving wfcs at intermediate MD steps (was: no subject)

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Sat Nov 5 09:11:47 CET 2016

Hello,
It is not already implemented, it would take some coding and testing. It
would also produce a huge amount of data.

Keep in mind that pw.x does Born Oppenheimer MD, hence if you are only
interested in the wavefunctions of some intermediate steps, you can compute
those atomic configurations in separate scf calculations, and the result
will be the same.

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
Written on a virtual keyboard with real fingers