[Pw_forum] Calculation stops with no error message

Dae Kwang Jun jdaekwang at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:15:44 CEST 2016

Dear Professor Gianozzi,

I get the same error after switching machines. The calculation stops
writing at

starting charge ..., renormalized to ...
Starting wfc are .... randomized atomic wfcs

 and dies some hours after. No CRASH file is created and the output file
does not contain any error messages.I tried the calculation in two
different clusters. The compilers are different, however. One cluster uses
Intel and another uses PGI.

Sincerely,

Dae Kwang Jun