[Pw_forum] Clarification on idir and awin in average.f90

Dae Kwang Jun jdaekwang at gmail.com
Thu May 19 07:36:01 CEST 2016

Dear Giovanni Cantele,

Thank you once again. Also, there seems to be a typo in the example for
workfunctions in PP/examples. The example states that the workfunction
calculation is for Al100. However, its idir is set to 3. I think it should
be Al001 instead. Lastly, I will check the units and put them here later.

Sincerely,

Dae Kwang Jun