[Pw_forum] Regarding "elph.gamma.1" in Electron phonon calculations

pourya pourya at flex.phys.tohoku.ac.jp
Mon May 9 12:14:57 CEST 2016

Dear S. Appalakondaiah

The answer is written in the user manual:

"elph.#iq.#irr.xml contains the contribution to the electron phonon
coefficients at the q vector #iq of the representation #irr. These files
are written by elphel and contain the quantities g_qΜ (k, i, j) (see User
Manual)."

I will be appreciate one who is more expert about it explains more about
the output of electron-phonon-coupling in QE. I follow many posts but I
could not find clear answer for many question
although it seems that several papers have been used this method to
calculate EPC for different
materials.

Kind regards,
P.Ayria