[Pw_forum] problem in running pwgui-5.4.0

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Sat May 7 14:56:47 CEST 2016

On Sat, 2016-05-07 at 16:56 +0530, Muthu V wrote:
> Dear Users
> I am trying to run pwgui. but it is showing the following error. i
> have checked in previous forum mails and as directed by paolo i
> checked for itcl and itk. everything are upto date, but still getting
> this error. can you spot out where is the problem ?

According to the message you lack the Itk package (or else your Tcl is
mis-configured). Type this in the terminal:

tclsh

and after you receive the tclsh prompt, type:

package require Itk

If you get this:

> can't find package Itk
>     while executing
> "package require Itk      "

... then, you need to install Itk software or else figure out how to
configure your system's tcl so that it will know where the Itk is.

Best regards, Tone
--
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax: +386-1-251-9385)