[Pw_forum] Band Diagram: Regarding

Giovanni Cantele giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Wed Mar 23 10:36:59 CET 2016

any software able to plot data files, like gnu plot, xmgrace, etc. is suitable for plotting high quality pictures, under Linux/MacOsX environments.

Giovanni

> On 23 Mar 2016, at 05:33, Suresh A <suresh2007pgp19 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear All,
>             Band structure is plotted using plotband.x executable in espresso. Can one use plotband.x to do other things like colouring band structures, differentiating specific band with different colour and making journal publication quality pictures?. If there is other software please direct me towards it.
>                            Thanks in advance
>                   With Regards,
> A.Suresh,
> Research Scholar,
> Madurai Kamaraj University,
> Madurai.

Giovanni Cantele, PhD
CNR-SPIN
c/o Dipartimento di Fisica
Universita' di Napoli "Federico II"
Complesso Universitario M. S. Angelo - Ed. 6
Via Cintia, I-80126, Napoli, Italy
e-mail: giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Phone: +39 081 676910
Skype contact: giocan74