[Pw_forum] Error on band structure plot: only points showing

Giovanni Cantele giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Sun Mar 20 22:23:26 CET 2016

It is quite unlikely that k-points disappear somewhere, more likely there is an error in your input file(s), but it is quite difficult to guess it without the input files. Probably, the k-point path you specified for the non self-consistent calculation contains some mistake.
Of course the “continuous lines” you expect are not wave functions (as erroneously typed in the e-mail) but energy bands.

Giovanni