[Pw_forum] Need to find V-I characteristics of Graphene.

siddheshwar chopra sidhusai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:12:06 CET 2016

Dear All,
I read some research works on V-I characteristics of Graphene based
nanoelectronic devices. I cam to know that QE was used to determine
Transmission coefficients for different energies. And then NanoTCad Vides
etc. packages were used to find V-I curve. Why is it so? Can't we get
current directly using QE (using Landauer Buttiker formula)?
Somebody please clarify this point, so that we can get started with
learning this.

Regards,

--
*Dr. Siddheshwar chopra,*

*M.Sc., Ph.D (Physics)Assistant Professor (Physics),*
*Amity University, Noida, India.*