[Pw_forum] QE in Parallel error

Mohammad Raihan Miah mraihanm at eng.ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 21 10:42:24 CEST 2016

Hi Paolo,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I suspected this also, but couldn't find the way to run the computation in
parallel.

I use the following command for parallel run for 20 k points.

mpirun -machinefile $PBS_NODEFILE -np 4 pw.x -nk 2 -inp test.in> test.out

Do you think that I need to change the configure file of Quantum Espresso?
But in my case it is installed by the system administrator and they said
that they installed Quantum Espresso with mpirun and I couldn't find the
configure file to change the Flags. So do you think that changing the
environment variable will do the trick for me?

Thanks in advance.

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 3:19 PM, Mohammad Raihan Miah <mraihanm at eng.ucsd.edu