[Pw_forum] Interpolation method used in getting projector in k-space

Ryky Nelson nelson.ryky at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:49:50 CEST 2016

Hello Paolo,

I just want to know what kind of algorithm (method) used to
3D-Fourier-transform and interpolate the projectors (beta functions). Does
it use the Fourier-Bessel transformation and Spline interpolation,
respectively? And thank you for the information of the subroutines.

Ryky Nelson
Institut für Anorganische Chemie
RWTH Aachen University