[Pw_forum] Full Trajectory with cppp.x

Giovanni La Penna lapenna.giovanni at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:40:59 CEST 2016

Natalie,

 With that cppp input you should find in
the execution directory a file traj.axsf
with the 50 (nframes) frames in the animated XSF format (the
default format). The generated PDB is only one frame, likely
the last.
You can read the animated XSF file with VMD
either with "new molecule" or with "load data into molecule"
after reading the PDB with "new molecule".

               Giovanni