[Pw_forum] Question regarding CPU consuming on QE jobs

veronica sanchez veronicasanchez210 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:24:10 CEST 2016

Dear all,

We have observed that the QE jobs we run on our cluster consume higher
amounts of CPU, which is not the desired behavior.

I added a htop of a running process with the aim of showing the QE behavior
we observed here.

I would like to ask if anyone has seen something like that before and if
there is something I could do to improve the QE behavior.

I tested with two different systems and get the same CPU behavior, just in
case this behavior were related to the type of system we were investigated.

Thank you very much in advance,
Verónica

[image: Inline image 1]

--