[Pw_forum] Pw_forum Digest, Vol 107, Issue 1

Elliot Menkah elliotsmenkah at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 17:25:52 CEST 2016

Hello Giovanni,

You're right, I miscalculated the value for total_magnetization. I used
that of the slab(48 atoms: tot_magnetization=96) for the bulk(4 atoms:
which should have had a tot_magnetization of 8).
I got the system to converge though with are a gaussian smearing at 0.01
Ry with starting_magnetization.

Thank you for the help.

Kind Regards,
Elliot.

--
Elliot S. Menkah, AMRSC
Research Student - Computational Chemistry/ Computational Material Science

Tel: +233 243-055-717

Alt Email: esmenkah at knust.edu.gh
           elliotsmenkah at gmail.com
           elliotsmenkah at hotmail.com