[Pw_forum] Turbo TDDFT for a quantum dot

SungHwan Choi sunghwanchoi91 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 03:45:00 CEST 2016

Dear Dario,
Thank you for a kind reply. You mean that if it is converged without
smearing option, then there is no problem on doing turboTDDF calculation.
Am I correct?
Sincerely,
Sunghwan Choi

Sunghwan Choi
Ph.D candidate
Computational Quantum Molecular Science Lab
Department of Chemistry, KAIST, Republic of Korea