[Pw_forum] Subject: Relaxing a 2x2x2 supercell ...while reading input file getting "wrong number of columns in Atomic positions error" for silver atom created from Xcrysden

Matteo Cococcioni matteo at umn.edu
Thu Jul 21 09:33:56 CEST 2016

open your input file and check the atomic positions. there is something
wrong there. maybe you forgot to specify the atomic species, or something
else the code expects to find. I typically get this error when I fail to
append the file with positions. I'm not sure this is the error you get if
you indicate a wrong number of atoms. check that too.

hope this helps.

Matteo