[Pw_forum] How to get the real-space Hamiltonian by using wannier_ham.x ?

秋水 863075773 at qq.com
Wed Jul 20 15:17:12 CEST 2016

Hi there
    I try to construct the tight-binding model. It seems that the wannier_ham.x can generate hopping parameters. However, the output file "hamilt" only contains the Hamiltonian in k-space, where or how can I find the Hamiltonian elements in real space?
    Thanks

     Liang Liu

                                            School                                                      of                              Physics                          , State Key Laboratory for                              Crystal                          Materials,                              Shandong                                           University

              No.27, Shanda Nan Road, Jinan                   250100,                                China