[Pw_forum] (no subject)

Elliot sarpong Menkah elliotsmenkah at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 12:24:03 CEST 2016

Hello Curt,

Amazon offers cloud HPC services which I think you can sign up for and install Quantum Espresso on it for your work.

Otherwise, another option would that you collaborate with a scientist who has resources or can get access to computational resources and also understands the science there. He or she then can help you as well as your team of scientist with the research work.

I hope the information is useful.

Regards,
Elliot.

---