[Pw_forum] Fwd: Not able to use pw.x command.

Himani Mishra himani at iiita.ac.in
Fri Jul 15 09:20:51 CEST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Himani Mishra <himani at iiita.ac.in>
Date: Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 1:05 AM
Subject: Not able to use pw.x command.
To: pw_forum at pwscf.org

Dear sir,
I have recently downloaded quantum espresso package and installed it
successfully with all the examples running with the executable
"./run_example". But when I am trying to use the command " pw.x < input
file > output file" it is just showing a message "STOP 1". I am using the
standard input files present in the example folder and have also specified
correct paths both for input file and pw.x command but nothing resolves my
problem.
Kindly help me with this.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,