[Pw_forum] Elastic constant for monoclinic structure crystal lattice

Ridwan Agbaoye agbaoyeridwan at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 16:03:25 CET 2016

Please help I am working on getting the elastic constant of a monoclinic structure using quantum espresso and i cannot get the required stress required to be applied to the system in order to get my Bulk modulus matrix, shear modulus etc to help me get my C11 to C66 i will appreciate if anybody can recommend any text or research material or anything to help

Agbaoye Ridwan Olamide Federal University of Agriculture, AbeokutaM.Sc. in view