[Pw_forum] ISSUES WITH BANDS CALCULATION

Giovanni Cantele giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Tue Jan 19 10:21:21 CET 2016

There are seven electrons in your unit cell (1 for Cs, 7 for Se), so by setting nbnd=4 you can just reproduce the three fully occupied bands and the one that is half-filled. If you need more bands, just increase nbnd in CsSe.nscf.*.in

Giovanni

> On 18 Jan 2016, at 21:48, Omamuyovwi Akemu <omamuyovwiakemu at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Many many thanks Sir. I sincerely appreciate your comments.
> Attached to this mail are my inputs.
> Thank you again Sir.
>
> Rita.
> University of Benin

Giovanni Cantele, PhD
CNR-SPIN
c/o Dipartimento di Fisica
Universita' di Napoli "Federico II"
Complesso Universitario M. S. Angelo - Ed. 6
Via Cintia, I-80126, Napoli, Italy
e-mail: giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Phone: +39 081 676910
Skype contact: giocan74