[Pw_forum] visualization of wave-functions

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Sun Jan 17 22:20:25 CET 2016

Dear Sadegh, yuo cannot visualize the wavefunction: it is a complex quantity
(i.e. complex number). You can visualize it's modulus square and, at Gamma,
also its sign. In principle you could plot its real/imaginary part, but as
there is an arbitrary phase I really do not see the point.

Anyway, have a look at the documentation of pp.x in PP/Doc and you will find
out how to export what you need. There should also be an example

hth

--
Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto
IdR @ IMPMC -- CNRS & Université Paris 6