[Pw_forum] install errors

evan ewan26 at 126.com
Fri Jan 15 16:33:48 CET 2016

Dear Giovanni and Mike

Thank you for your kind reply. I have download the libstdc++.so.5, and installed QE codes successfully. The version of Ubuntu I used is 14.10, there is no libstdc++.so.5 lib in the system (it seems that there is libstdc++.so.6 in the system).

Regards

evan

At 2016-01-15 18:24:06, "Mike Atambo" <mikeat4999 at gmail.com> wrote:

from your attached config file:
>> /home/luowei/intel/Compiler/11.1/069/bin/ia32/fortcom: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Have you set your environment properly ( like LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable)?
Mike