[Pw_forum] QE-GPU with Nvidia K80 failed

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 18:28:10 CET 2016

I identified where the problem comes from, I can apply a patch to the next QE-GPU release that will be out this weekend.

I will send you a separate file for QE 14.10.

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://fspiga.github.io ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."