[Pw_forum] Regarding the installation problem in running configure.

Tushar Gupta tushar108gupta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 18:59:26 CET 2016

hi surender,
actually FFTXLib is already there below I have list all the tools of my
espresso library but it does not have that file fftw3.f what should I do
now?

inspiron at DELL ~
$ ssh vipin at 10.111.102.145
vipin at 10.111.102.145's password:
Last login: Thu Feb 11 18:48:39 2016 from 10.111.102.54
[vipin at localhost ~]$ ls
Desktop  DFTBP  fftw-3.3.4  Quantum_Espresso
[vipin at localhost ~]$ cd Quantum_Espresso/
[vipin at localhost Quantum_Espresso]$ ls
espresso-5.3.0  espresso-5.3.0.tar.gz
[vipin at localhost Quantum_Espresso]$ cd espresso-5.3.0
[vipin at localhost espresso-5.3.0]$ ls
archive    COUPLE     environment_variables  include   make.sys  PW
bin        CPV        FFTXlib                install   Modules   README
clib       dev-tools  flib                   License   PP
configure  Doc        foo                    Makefile  pseudo
[vipin at localhost espresso-5.3.0]$

*Tushar  Gupta.*