[Pw_forum] Regarding the installation problem in running configure.

Surender surender_kumar at iitb.ac.in
Thu Feb 11 11:17:55 CET 2016

Hi
Even for CentOS the procedure is same, first locate fftw3.f file by running
locate fftw3.f (in terminal)

=== sample output ====
/export/apps/fftw3/intel/float/include/fftw3.f
/export/apps/intel/Compiler/11.1/069/mkl/include/fftw/fftw3.f
/export/apps/intel/Compiler/11.1/073/mkl/include/fftw/fftw3.f

So my fftw3.f is located in /export/apps/fftw3/intel/float/include (if
available, you can try the intel version as well), now change your IFLAGS
in make.sys file and it should look like

IFLAGS         = -I../include  -I/export/apps/fftw3/intel/float/include

And if it doesn't work the copy and paste the fftw3.f file in FFTXlib
folder in espresso-5.3.0. If you can't locate fftw3.f then you will have
to ask your sysadmin either to locate or install the same.

Surender Kumar

PS : Both options worked for me (Cluster with CentOS release 5.4)