[Pw_forum] how to espress fractional coordinates in quantum espresso input

Ridwan Agbaoye agbaoyeridwan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 18:25:06 CET 2016

Good day everybody
I want to do some calculations on a crystal whose atomic coordinates are given in fractional coordinates
How do I convert the fractional coordinates to quantum espresso unit of atomic coordinates
Which flag do I need to use is it (crystal), (alat), (Bohr) or (angstrom)
I appreciate everyone support towards answering questions to educate pwscf users
Agbaoye Ridwan OlamideFederal University of Agriculture, AbeokutaM.Sc. (in view)