[Pw_forum] Charge analysis in QE

Giuseppe Mattioli giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it
Tue Feb 9 16:01:39 CET 2016

Dear Chi-Ta

> ".cube" shows a new set of cartesian coordinates based on fileout,
> which is different from my original cartesian coordinates.

Check whether the refolding of coordinates into your supercell
possibly made by pw.x or pp.x yielded a different but equivalent set
of cartesian coordinates.

>  Is it normal to have a new set of cartesian coordinates? In this
> case, will it affect bader charge?

It is in cube files, and no, it does not affect the results of Bader analysis.

HTH

Giuseppe

    http://www.ism.cnr.it/en/staff/giuseppe-mattioli/
    ResearcherID: F-6308-2012