[Pw_forum] Fully relativistic PPs for rare-earth elements

Mr. Sushant Kumar Behera sushant at tezu.ernet.in
Tue Dec 20 16:17:21 CET 2016

Dear QE users and experts,

I want to know about the generation of nonlinear core-correction with
fully relativistic Pseudopotentials (PPs) for rare-earth elements (i.e.
Lanthanide series) which will help me to include spin-orbit interaction in
my calculation. I have followed one thesis regarding the Relativistic
Energy-consistent PPs for f-Elements. I have not found the PPs in QE
webpage to find the spin-orbit coupling effect in such elements. Still, I
am wondering whether it will be possible to generate the PPs using atomic
code.

I am looking forward for necessary suggestions which will be highly
appreciated.

Thanking in advance.

Regards

Sushant Kumar Behera
INSPIRE Fellow
Advanced Functional Material Laboratory
Deaprtment of Physics
Tezpur University
Tezpur, India 784028
email: sushant at tezu.ernet.in
Phone: +91-3712-275578 (Lab)
Cell:  +91-8473848729  (Mob)
http://www.tezu.ernet.in/dphy/afml/index.php

D I S C L A I M E R
This e-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and
destroy it from your system. Though considerable effort has been made to
deliver error free e-mail messages but it can not be guaranteed to be secure
or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
delayed, or may contain viruses. The recipient must verify the integrity of
this e-mail message.