[Pw_forum] spin-orbit interaction + pressure

Maksim Markov maksim.markov at polytechnique.edu
Fri Dec 2 20:40:21 CET 2016

Maxim,

Pseudopotential of Mn you use has s and p semicore states in valence.

A brief check of the articles you have attached shows that U_{Fe}
parameters are slightly different (U_Fe = 5eV in Li et al and U_Fe = 4.5
eV ).

Li et al used VASP and PAW pseudos from VASP library, while H. Lee et al
used QE and ultrasoft pseudos. In your place, I would try to use the same
paratameters as H. Lee and to reproduce their results.

Best regards,

Maxime