[Pw_forum] band gap from hybrid pseudopotentials

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Sat Aug 6 22:28:21 CEST 2016

The Fermi energy is only defined for metals, for insulators and
semiconductors you can put it anywhere between the highest occupied and the
lowest unoccupied level. The latter is only computed if you increase nbnd
to compute at least one empty band.

HTH

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
Written on a virtual keyboard with real fingers