[Pw_forum] PRoblem in reporting the Relaxed coordinates

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Sat Apr 9 21:34:27 CEST 2016

The final coordinates along x and y of that atom are larger or equal to 100,
which cause them to be misprinted as ******. It is the first time I see this
problem occur, and even when entering the coordinates in bohr units it would
take a huge unit cell to obtain this kind of problem with a sensible input.

You did not give us you input, which is bad practice when asking for help, so
I can only make reasonable guess; I think one of the following has happened:

1. your unit cell in in fact huge
2. your initials positions are no reasonable
3. your value of celldm(1) is, for some reason, tiny

There is a work around to have larger atomic coordinates printed, but this
won't solve the real problem with your calculation!

HTH

--
Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto
IdR @ IMPMC -- CNRS & Université Paris 6