[Pw_forum] error becsum PAW calculation

Federico Iori federico.iori at u-psud.fr
Fri Apr 8 17:58:19 CEST 2016

Hi all.

I am doing a calculation on GaAs with PAW pseudo:

Ga.pbe-dn-kjpaw_psl.0.2.UPF
As.pbe-n-kjpaw_psl.0.2.UPF

and when doing a NSCF run and therefore when QE is supposed to read the .save repository I got this error:

Error in routine read_rho_general (1):
Reading PAW becsum

I tried with QE 5.2.0 and QE 5.3.0 but with alway the same result.
>From the source code it seems to me an error in reading the xml files contained in the .save directory....
but I do not have any idea how to fix it....

any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

*****
Here the input I am using
&control
calculation = 'nscf'
restart_mode='from_scratch',
prefix='gaas',
pseudo_dir = '/home/fiori/GaAs/pwscf/pseudo/pseudo_scalarrelativistic_PAW-PBE'
outdir='./'
wf_collect=.true.
/
&system