[Pw_forum] calculation of hydrogen temperature using cp.x

tomy tunde rskadeniji at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 13:58:45 CEST 2016

Dear sir.I have being working on temperature of hydrogen using cp.x .I used  tutorial work  by Giovanni Borghi on espresso -5.0 when i used the parameters on the tutorial it gives me error such pseudo_dir='/home/giovanni/........./espresso/pseudo/', and outdir='./temp/', but when i change it to pseudo_dir='./', and outdir='./'. the program run. Sir am having problems with the temp.evp from the output sir . I need your assistance sir in this area so that i can plot the graphsThank you sir,Department of Physics,FUNAABAbeokuta,Adeniji Rasaki Idowu