[Pw_forum] PHonon Raman Spectra error

nicola varini nicola.varini at epfl.ch
Wed Sep 30 14:10:57 CEST 2015

Ok I got what you miss: if you would like to restart with a different
number of processor you must specify
wf_collect=.true. as the error suggest you.

  Error in routine phq_readin (1):
      pw.x run with a different number of processors. Use wf_collect=.true.

The best way to understand which options pw.x takes is to use
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wp-content/uploads/Doc/INPUT_PW.html
as a reference.
Here,
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wp-content/uploads/Doc/INPUT_PW.html#idp32096,
it explains what wf_collect does.
While
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wp-content/uploads/Doc/user_guide/node18.html
is a good description for the parallelization level.
Now if I take the parallelization info at the beginning of your code I see
      Parallel version (MPI), running on    32 processors
      path-images division:  nimage    =       4
      K-points division:     npool     =       4
      R & G space division:  proc/nbgrp/npool/nimage = 2

Nocp;a

--
Nicola Varini, PhD

Scientific IT and Application Support (SCITAS)
Theory and simulation of materials (THEOS)
CE 0 813 (Bâtiment CE)
Station 1
CH-1015 Lausanne
+41 21 69 31332