[Pw_forum] MoS2 nanoribbon

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Sat Sep 12 16:06:04 CEST 2015

On Saturday, September 12, 2015 07:11:06 PM gyanu khatri wrote:
> i have a problem regarding the lattice parameter of mos2 nanoribbon. In
> papers it is found to be 3.17 Angstron but in my convergence it comes out
> to be 3.03 Angstrom.
> Following is my input file for the lattice convergence.
>
> anyone please help me..

Hello,
please, be more specific.

If you expect us to need them also send the outputs, because we do not have
time to rerun all your calculations. Also, if you find a certain value in a
certain paper, tell us exactly which paper.

kind regards

--
Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto
IdR @ IMPMC -- CNRS & Université Paris 6