[Pw_forum] vc-relax

Bang C. Huynh cbh31 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 8 20:38:52 CEST 2015

Dear Álvaro,

Can you please be more specific? Perhaps attaching the output file would
be helpful. It's not entirely clear what you meant by 'does not write
the final coordinates nor the new vectors of the crystal lattice.' Did
you mean the entire section between Begin final coordinates / End final
coordinates was missing in your output file?

Regards,
---

BANG C. HUYNH
Peterhouse