[Pw_forum] phonon calculation not converge

Xiaolin Xu xiaolin0314 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:26:09 CET 2015

Hi Jiqiang,

Thank you very much for your help!

I tried using only gamma point, but I got an error message when I
calculated phonon saying "can't start from gamma tricks...". Besides, I
need to calculate the raman frequencies after phonon calculation, so I
think it's better if I use more k points.

Have you tried Raman calculation? Could you give me more advice?

Best,

Xiaolin