[Pw_forum] QE-GPU 14.10.0 with intel compilers

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 23:26:26 CET 2015

On Oct 28, 2015, at 10:36 AM, Dr. NG Siu Pang <rollyng at cityu.edu.hk> wrote:
> I would like to run GPU on the examples in PW/examples. How can I do that? Should I modify the run_all_examples script?

it will work out of the box if you run mpirun correctly. You need to play with the scripts. Anyway, they are too small to show any sort of acceleration and some exploit functionalities of the code that are not GPU accelerated.

If you have a real test case instead of an example I suggest to start directly with it. If you have no experience with the code, use CPU only first.

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."